The rental markets are becoming a more viable option for many people nowadays, even if it is as a stop gap until you can muster up a deposit to purchase your own house, and the rental market in Gillingham and the Medway Towns is no exception to this.
In a highly competitive market and flooded market, Home Estate offers a personalised, tailor made experience to renting that you would be hard pressed to find somewhere else.
Home Estate will guide you through your rental experience, from the very beginning to the very end. Using our expert knowledge in the local rental markets, whether you want to rent a two bedroom house, flat or shared house, we’ll be able to find just what you are looking for.
Along the way, we’ll explain to you what your responsibilities are as a tenant, what ours are as letting agents and what is down to your landlord, so you know exactly who to contact should something crop up.
One of our partners, Laura Bennett, holds a NFOPP Technical award which means you are in safe hands for the whole of your tenancy, as well as continued back up and support from the rest of the staff at Home Estate.
Before you start looking for a property, it is important to make sure you know what you want first. Below are a few things that we think you should consider first, this will help us to help you:
- What sort of property are you looking for? We offer all sorts of rentals from flats, to bedsits and more.
- Do you require parking? Offstreet or something else?
- Do you have enough of your own furniture to move into an unfurnished property or would you require a furnished property? It is worth bearing in mind here that if any of the furniture becomes damaged, it is likely you will lose some if not all of your deposit.
- Would a garden be a deciding factor?
- Do you need to be living close to anything? A school, public transport etc.
Once you’ve thought all these things through, give Home Estate a call to discuss it with us on 01634 580157 or alternatively, see what we have listed on our website (www.homeestate.co.uk